This is one of the easiest vegetable curry recipes, period. Enjoy the creamy texture, simplicity, health benefits and yummy taste all in this dish.
– 1 tbsp vegetable oil
– 1 onion, finely chopped
– 1 tbsp curry paste
– 500g / 1lb mixed vegetables cut into bite-size chunks (e.g. carrots, potato, broccoli, cauliflower, peas)
– 400ml / 14oz can coconut milk
– 60g/2oz flaked almonds
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion over fairly high heat for 5 minutes until golden brown. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the vegetables and coconut milk, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3. Meanwhile, place the almonds in a non-stick frying pan and dry fry for 2-3 minutes, tossing the almonds until golden brown.
4. Season the curry to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the toasted almonds. Serve immediately with rice, naan or bread.
That’s it. We hope you enjoy!
Join our Facebook community and never miss a recipe by clicking here.